Baked Cheese Muffin Souffle
Product Used for the Recipe
Baked Cheese Muffin Souffle is delicious to eat hot or cold. Its preparation is easy and quick.
|100 g||Sliced grapes|
|50 ml||Apple cider vinegar|
|1 small||Cinnamon stick|
|100 g||Wheat flour|
|80g||Shredded cheddar cheese|
|4 big||Egg yolks|
|4 big||Egg whites|
- Mix all ingredients for sauce, let it on slow fire until boiling and a bit thicker. Keep aside.
- To make the muffin, boil milk in a pot on low heat and allow it to simmer for 2 minutes. Let it cool.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter, add in the flour, salt and AJI-NO-MOTO®, mix well.
- Add the butter mixture to the milk, mix it using a wooden spoon. Keep aside.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff.
- Add in cheese and the egg yolks into flour mixture. Set aside.
- Spoon the white egg into flour mixture. Mix it gently.
- Spoon into muffin tins and bake at 150’C for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Serve with the sauce.