Product Used for the Recipe
|1 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|100 g||White button mushroom, sliced|
|80 g||Fresh milk|
|½ tsp||AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning|
|½ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
- Cut all the vegetables (A) into small pieces.
- Steam beetroot and potato around 20 minutes or until soften.
- Heat oil in a wok, add in cabbage and celery, stirfry until fragrant, dish out.
- Put steamed beetroot, potato, stir-fried cabbage and celery into a blender, blend with water to form puree.
- Return to the wok, boil with button mushroom and milk.
- Season with AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning and AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper, let it boil and then turn off the heat.
- Sprinkle parsley and serve.