Bitter Gourd Omellete
Nutrition Value in 1 Serving
Simple yet delicious and nutritious meal suitable for the whole family. Nutrient from bitter gourd strengthen immune system and beneficial especially for elderly people.
|2 tbsp / 30 ml||Cooking oil|
|1/2 no||Onion, sliced thinly|
|100 g||Bitter gourd, skin removed and sliced thinly|
|3 nos||Egg, beaten lightly|
Ingredients A: Seasoning
|1/8 tsp||White pepper powder|
- Heat 1 tbsp of cooking oil, saute onion until golden brown.
- Add in bitter guard, stir-fry until cooked.
- Add in seasoning (A), stir well and turn off the fire.
- Combine stir-fried bitter gourd with beaten eggs and mix well.
- Heat 1 tbsp of cooking oil, add in egg mixture and fry till golden brown. Serve hot.
Tips: To reduce the bitterness of bitter gourd, after slicing soak in salt water for a while and wash before cook.
With the application of AJI-NO-MOTO®, it is able to reduce about 14% of sodium while maintaining the same deliciousness of the dish.