Boxing Chicken and Sauce
Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
|8 pcs||Chicken wings|
|4 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
|½ cup||Wheat flour|
|1 cup||Bread crumbs|
|Enough to cook||Cooking oil|
Ingredients A: sauce
|½ cup||Tomato sauce|
|1 tbsp||Worcestershire sauce|
|2 tbsp||Brown sugar|
|2 tbsp||Chilli powder|
|2 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
- Cut the chicken wing into two parts. From the top, trim the chicken flesh to bottom.
- Season with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper.
- Coat the chicken meat with flour, dip in beaten egg and coat with bread crumbs.
- Heat the cooking oil and fry until golden with medium fire.
- Combine all ingredients (A) in a pot. Mix and boil with small fire. Season with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper. Reduce the sauce.
- Ready to serve.