Braised Egg with Tofu and Celery Cabbage
Nutrition Value in 1 Serving
A complete and flavourful chicken dish cooked with tofu and Chinese cabbage. It is delicious to serve with hot rice.
|150 g||Celery cabbage, cut into 1/2 inch|
|1 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|300 ml||Water (adjustable)|
|5 pieces||Soft tofu|
|5 no||Hard-boiled eggs|
|1/2 tbps||Corn flour mix with 1 tbsp of water|
|1 inch||Ginger, smashed|
|2 pips||Garlic, smashed|
|1/2 no||Onion, sliced|
|1 small||Cinnamon stick|
|1 small||Star anise|
Ingredient B: seasoning
|1/2 tbp||Dark soy sauce|
|1/2 tbp||Soy sauce|
|1/2 tbp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock|
- Cut the celery cabbage, separate the leaves and stems.
- Heat oil in wok, sauté ingredients (A), pour water and tofu.
- Lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the stems and egg, then continue to simmer for another 5 minutes and add in leaves.
- Add seasonings (B), lastly add corn flour mixture. Dish out and serve hot.
Tips: With the application of AJI-NO-MOTO®, it is able to reduce about 12% of sodium while maintaining the same deliciousness of the dish.