Watch The Cooking Video
Compatibility of ingredients in Fried Butter Prawn recipe arouses a delicious aroma. You will definitely not be tired of cooking this shrimp recipe
|6 no.||Egg yolk|
|½ tsp||Ground white pepper|
|200 gm||Cooking oil|
|24 pieces||Medium-sized shrimps (cleaned)|
|1¼ tsp||Table salt|
|1 tsp /adequate||White pepper|
|1.5 L||Cooking oil (for frying)|
|10 nos||Shallots (finely ground)|
|4 nos||Garlic (finely ground)|
|1 stalk||Lemongrass (finely chopped)|
|10 nos||Hot chillies (cili padi) (finely sliced)|
|6 stalks||Curry leaves|
|A bit||Butter (for sauté)|
|1 cup||Evaporated milk|
|A pinch||Salt and white pepper|
|2½ tsp||AJI-NO-MOTO® (for frying)|
- Heat the pan over medium heat, pour in the oil and butter/margarine. Mix oil and butter, stir quickly with a ladle in a clockwise direction.
- Beat the egg yolks lightly with AJI-NO-MOTO® and ground white pepper.
- Slowly pour the beaten egg yolks into the hot oil.
- Don’t stop stirring the oil and butter in order the eggs to turn into golden thin threads. Put it on a flat filter to drain the oil.
- Marinate shrimps with salt, white pepper and AJI-NO-MOTO®.
- Heat oil in pan.
- Briefly sauté the shrimps and avoid shrinking them.
- Remove the frying oil from pan.
- In the pan, heat a little butter. Sauté shallots, garlics, hot chillies, curry leaves and lemongrass until crisp and fragrant.
- Pour in the evaporated milk and as soon as it starts to boil.
- Put in the shrimps sautéed with salt, white pepper and AJI-NO-MOTO®.
- Stir well. Put on a wide plate.
- Sprinkle the egg nest on the shrimps. Serve warm.
Product Used for the Recipe