Butter Prawn Fried Rice
Easy Fried Rice recipe and simple to cook by using Seri-Aji® Yangchow Fried Rice seasoning. This Fried Rice is also different from others because the shrimp is sautéed with butter and wrapped with eggs like Pattaya Fried Rice. It makes the Butter Prawn Fried Rice tastes delicious and filling.
|Red chili, thinly sliced
|Prawn, skin removed, cleaned, cut into cube
|SERI-AJI® Perencah Nasi Goreng Cina 26g
|Young kailan, cleaned, sliced
- Melt butter in a wok, sauté chili.
- Add prawns, stir-fry until almost cooked and add the eggs, let them half cooked and stir well.
- Add rice and SERI-AJI® Perencah Nasi Goreng Cina 26g. Stir-fry until well-mixed.
- Add in young kailan, stir-fry until young kailan is wilted and well-mixed.
Egg Wrap (for 5 pax)
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and pour in egg, pan-fry until both sides of the eggs are cooked through and browned. Set it aside.
- Spoon fried rice into a bowl, put it on top of the fried egg, and wrap it like nasi lemak style. Ready to be served.