Cabbage and Chicken Wrap
Simple and nutritious menu is perfect for breakfast and special occasion such as family outing/ picnic. Cabbage and Chicken wrap is undeniably delicious and kids’ favourite.
|2 tbsp||Cooking Oil|
|100g||Cabbage, thinly sliced, 1cm width|
|5 sheets||Tortilla wrap|
Ingredients A (for chicken): marinate
|200 g||Chicken breast, cut into cubes|
|2 cloves||Garlic, minced|
|2 tbsp||Paprika powder|
|½ nos||Holland onion, sliced|
|2 tsp||Rasa Sifu™ All In One Seasoning|
Ingredients B (for dressing): mix well
|50 ml||Olive oil|
|50 ml||Lemon juice|
|½ tsp||Rasa Sifu™ All In One Seasoning|
- Marinate chicken breast with ingredients A and Rasa Sifu™ for half an hour.
- Heat the cooking oil, stir fry the marinated chicken until almost cooked.
- Add in cabbage, continue frying until the cabbage is cooked.
- Turn off the heat and set aside.
- Reheat the tortilla wrap in a pan then place it on a flat plate or chopping board.
- Scoop 1 tbsp of stir fried cabbage and top with cucumber and carrot. Drizzle with the dressing, then fold and wrap.
- Ready to serve.