Pancake with cabbages and eggs, an original recipe from Korea. With a hint of oyster sweetness and good aroma from Rasa Sifu™, it guarantees the deliciousness and best choice for family outing.
|2 cup||Wheat flour|
|100 g||Cabbage, thinly sliced, 1 cm width|
|50 g||Carrot, julienned|
|3 string||Spring onion, cut into 3 cm length|
|1½ tbsp||Rasa Sifu™ All In One Seasoning|
Ingredients A: dipping sauce
|2 tbsp||Soy Sauce|
|1 tsp||Hot pepper flakes|
|1 tsp||Sesame seed, pan-toasted|
- Mix wheat flour and water.
- Then add in cabbage, carrot and spring onion.
- Season with Rasa Sifu™, mix well.
- Heat the cooking oil, scoop batter in the pan and spread it into a thin layer.
- Cook until the bottom side is crispy and brown. Then turn the pancake over. Cook until it is crispy and brown.
- Serve with dipping sauce.
Product Used for the Recipe
Rasa Sifu™ Recipes