Cheesy Mashed Potato Stuffed Mushroom
Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
Easy and delicious Cheesy Mashed Potato Stuffed Mushroom to be cooked at home. A fantastic idea for an appetizer.
|100 g||Russet potato, boiled|
|5 g||Chives, chopped|
|2 tbsp||Melted butter|
|1 ½ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
|200 g||Cremini mushroom (stem to mix with mashed potato)|
|50 g||Grated mozarella cheese|
- Heat up the oven to 180°C.
- Mash the potatoes, add in chives, chopped mushroom stem, 1 tbsp of melted butter and season with 1 tsp AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper and set aside.
- Marinate the mushrooms with 1 tbsp melted butter and ½ tsp AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper.
- Scoop in mashed potato to each side of the mushroom cap and arrange the mushrooms on a baking tray.
- Sprinkle on top of all mushroom with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake the mushroom in the oven for 25 minutes at 180°C. Ready to serve.
When cleaning cremini mushroom, brush away any visible dirt with a kitchen towel until it’s clean.