Cheesy Potato Ball
Watch The Cooking Video
Snacks are very suitable for children or for various parties because the creamy cheese flavour and potatoes are soft inside. The recipe is also easy to follow.
Ingredients A: mashed potato
|2 no||Russet potato, cut into small|
|1 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|1||Spring onion, diced|
|150 g||Mozzarella cheese, cut into cube|
|1 cup||Wheat flour|
|2 cups||Bread crumbs|
|Enough||Cooking oil to fry|
- Boil the potatoes until soft. Drain it.
- Mash the potato with butter and AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper.
- Add in spring onion and mix well.
- Wrap mozzarella cheese with mash potato mixture and roll into ball.
- Dip the mashed potato in wheat flour, egg and bread crumbs in order. Dip again in egg and bread.
- Heat the cooking oil in pan. Shallow fry until golden brown.
- Ready to serve.
Product Used for the Recipe
AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper Recipes