Chicken and Mushroom Puff
Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
Wish for an easy and filling lunch or dinner menu? Chicken and Mushroom Puff recipe is the answer.
|12 sheets||Puff pastry (4 inch × 4 inch)|
|40 g||Yellow onion, cut into cube|
|5 g||Garlic, chopped|
|300 g||Chicken meat, chopped|
|1 tsp||Wheat flour|
|70 g||Potatoes, cut into cube|
|100 g||Button mushroom, sliced|
|2 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
- Melt the butter, stir-fry the yellow onion and garlic until soften.
- Add in chicken, stir until half cooked.
- Add in wheat flour, stir well.
- Add in milk and potato. Stir until potatoes turn soft.
- Add in button mushrooms.
- Season with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper. Stir well until thicken. Turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Place spoonful of the filling into the puff pastry.
- Brush the corner with egg and seal properly. Brush the surface with egg wash.
- Bakes in the oven at 180°c about 15-20 minutes or until its golden.
- Ready to serve.
Freeze the pastry and bake it some other times.