Chicken Burger with Crispy Mushroom
A great combination of juicy chicken burger with crispy breaded oyster mushrooms. An irresistible combination of flavors.
Ingredients: Crispy Mushroom
|8-12 pcs||Oyster mushroom, quantity depends on its size|
|390 g||Fried coating mix flour, ready-made|
|450 ml||Cold water|
|16 shakes||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|4 pcs||Chicken burger patty|
|24 shakes||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|4 no||Burger bun, cut into 2 and spread margarine|
|4 pcs||Lettuce (or shredded cabbage – optional)|
Method: Crispy Mushroom
- Mix frying flour mix with cold water.
- Coat oyster mushroom evenly with mixed batter.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown. After frying, shake AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper 2 times on both sides of crispy mushrooms and it’s ready.
- Heat the cooking oil. Grill burger patty over medium heat until cooked through. Shake AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper 3 shakes on both sides of patty during cooking. Keep aside.
- Toast the bun until slightly brown both sides.
- On bottom bun, pipe on mayonnaise, place lettuce, burger patty, 2-3 pcs crispy mushrooms, then pipe mayonnaise and chili sauce. Then place the top bun.
Mixing the flour with cold water may help to enhance the crispiness of the mushroom coating.