Chicken Curry with Potatoes
Nutrition Value in 1 Serving
Popular daily menu that is well-liked by our society. Chicken and thick gravy are suitable to serve with hot rice or bread.
|2 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|1 no||Onion, sliced|
|1 inch||Ginger, pounded|
|2 cloves||Garlic, pounded|
|1 tbsp||Meat curry powder|
|1/2 tbsp||Chili powder|
|1/2 tsp||Turmeric powder|
|300 g||Chicken, cut into pieces|
|2 nos||Potato, diced|
|50 ml||Cocount Milk|
Ingredient A: spices
|1 no||Star anise|
|1 sprig||Curry leaves|
Ingredient B: seasoning
|1 small piece||Dried tamarind|
|1 tsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock|
- Heat cooking oil in wok, sauté onion and spices (A) until fragrant.
- Add in ginger and garlic paste together with curry, chili and turmeric powder.
- Stir fry over low heat until oil separates. Add in chicken, mix well.
- Add in potato, seasoning (B) and water. Mix well and cover, let it cook over medium-low heat for around 15 minutes.
- Lastly add in coconut milk, boil for 2 minutes. Serve hot.
With the application of AJI-NO-MOTO®, it is able to reduce about 11% of sodium while maintaining the same deliciousness of the dish.