Product Used for the Recipe
Ingredients A: filling
|1 ½ tbsp||Cooking oil|
|2 cloves||Garlic, chopped|
|1||Red chili, chopped|
|8 pieces||Laksa leaf|
|200 g||Chicken meat, minced|
|2 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|1 tsp||Lime juice|
|½ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|6 pieces||White bread|
- Heat the cooking oil, stir-fry shallot, garlic and red chili until golden.
- Add laksa leaf and minced chicken, stir-fry until half cooked.
- Season with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper and sugar. Stir-fry until well cooked.
- Add in lime juice, mix well and set aside.
- Beat eggs with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper until well mixed.
- Roll the white bread to flatten. Place some filling in centre of the bread.
- Brush some egg mixture on the edges of the bread and roll neatly.
- Dip the bread in the egg mixture.
- Fry with hot oil until golden.
- Ready to serve.