Chicken Teriyaki Vietnamese Roll
Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
Different takes on Vietnamese roll recipe with teriyaki chicken as the main component. Complete recipe with sauce for dipping. With a mild flavour, its enjoyable by all family member.
|2 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|2 cloves||Garlic, minced|
|½ inch||Ginger, sliced|
|3 keping||Boneless chicken thigh|
|1 ½ tbsp||Light soy sauce|
|3 tbsp||Sweet soy sauce|
|½ tsp||Sesame oil|
|1 tbsp||Corn flour, mix with some water|
|10 pieces||Vietnamese rice paper|
|5 pieces||Romaine lettuce, halved|
|½||Carrot, cut into strips|
|½||Cucumber, cut into strips|
- Heat cooking oil, saute shallot, garlic and ginger until fragrant.
- Add in chicken and fry until half cooked.
- Season with AJI-NO-MOTO®, salt, light soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, sesame oil.
- Add in water. Let it boil.
- Add in corn starch mixture, stir until thicken.
- Remove the chicken and strain the sauce. Set aside.
- Slice the chicken meat.
- Dip rice paper into water, place romaine lettuce, chicken sliced, carrot and cucumber. Wrap nicely.
- Ready to serve with sauce.