Claypot Chicken Rice
Watch The Cooking Video
This Claypot Chicken Rice recipe is as good as the one sold in the food court. It is easy to cook with just a rice cooker.
|¼ cup||Salted Fish, soaked and drained|
|3 pcs||Boneless Chicken Thigh, cut into cube|
|2 cloves||Garlic, chopped|
|1 inch||Ginger, chopped|
|2 tbsp||Light Soy Sauce|
|1 tbsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock|
|3 tbsp||Cooking Oil|
|4 pcs||Dried Shiitake Mushrooms, soaked in hot water, drained and sliced|
|1 tbsp`||Sesame Oil|
|2 tbsp||Dark Soy Sauce|
|1 string||Spring Onion, sliced|
- Fry salted fish, mashed it to become a flakes and keep aside.
- In a bowl, mix chicken with garlic, ginger, light soy sauce and ½ tbsp TUMIX® Chicken Stock until chicken is evenly coated. Set aside and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat up oil in a pan, add shallots, dried shiitake mushrooms and marinated chicken, stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add in rice, sesame oil and dark soy sauce, stir well. Transfer to rice cooker and add water. Turn on switch and let it cook.
- Top with salted fish flakes and spring onions.
Product Used for the Recipe
TUMIX® Chicken Stock Recipes