Coconut Chicken Soup
Nourishing, tasty, savoury chicken taste soup with natural sweetness from the coconut water to warm up your Chinese New Year.
|1 litre||Coconut water|
|½ bird||Chicken, cleaned and cut (estimated 600 g)|
|10 pcs||Chinese red date, cut into half and seed removed|
|1 tbsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock|
|10 g||Dried goji berry, soaked in water until soft|
- Pour in coconut water and water in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add in chicken, Chinese red dates and ginger. Put on the lid then cook for 30 minutes over medium heat.
- Skim off the foam and oil that rise on top during half-way cooking.
- Season with TUMIX® Chicken Stock.
- Add in goji berries and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Ready to serve
Product Used for the Recipe
TUMIX® Chicken Stock Recipes