|1 tbsp||Olive oil|
|350 g||Minced beef|
|1 tsp||SERI-AJI® Black Pepper Seasoning|
|1 tsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock, mixed with 80 ml water|
|2 tsp||Corn flour|
|1 tbsp||Worcestershire sauce|
Ingredients A: dough
|2-3 tbsp||Cold water|
- Heat oil, sauté onion and minced garlic. Add minced beef, potato and carrot.
- Cook until potato is slightly tender. Add in SERI-AJI® Black Pepper Seasoning.
- Combine corn flour with 2 tbsp of stock and add to pan with remaining stock. Add worcestershire sauce.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes, until slightly thick.
- To make pastry, rub butter and shortening into flour until sandy texture is obtained
- Add enough cold water to make a dough.
- Refrigerate for one hour before using.
Product Used for the Recipe
Seri-Aji® Black Pepper Seasoning Recipes
TUMIX® Chicken Stock Recipes