Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
|2 ½ tsp||Olive oil|
|125 g||Yellow onion, cut into 1 cm cubes|
|200 g||Chicken thigh, boneless, cut into 1.5 cm cubes|
|125 g||Carrot, cut into 1cm cubes|
|5 tsp||Wheat flour|
|125 ml||Cooking cream|
|100 g||Button mushroom in can, sliced|
|½ tsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock|
|1 ½ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
- Method:Heat 25 g of butter and olive oil in a pot.
- Sauté yellow onion until fragrant.
- Add in carrot and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Put the chicken, seared the chicken until half cooked.
- Add in the rest of the butter and turn the heat to low. Sprinkle flour over the surface and mix until well coated on the chicken and vegetables.
- Pour milk into the pot and mix well until thicken.
- Add in cooking cream and button mushroom and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Season with TUMIX® Chicken Stock, AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper and salt. Mix well.
- Ready to serve.
This recipe can be served with three different variants, such as rice, pasta and bread.