Crispy Fried Bean Curd
Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
|5 pieces||Square tofu|
|1tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|1tbsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
- Mix water and salt, add in tofu, soak for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Drain off water and wipe dry with paper towel.
- Cut each bean curd into 4 pcs, keep aside.
- Mix potato starch with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper and AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper until evenly combined.
- Coat bean curd with mixed flour.
- Heat the cooking oil and fry until golden brown.
Garnish with cherry tomatoes and cucumber. Skewer the bean curd with tiny cut vegetables of your choice. Enjoy!!