Product Used for the Recipe
Delicious eating Curry Mee with shrimp, will definitely arouses taste. Curry Mee recipe is very easy to prepare.
|¾ cup||Cooking oil|
|4 tbsp||Curry meat powder , mixed with some water|
|250 g||Chicken meat|
|2 tsp||Tamarind, mixed with 4 cups of water|
|½ cup||Coconut milk|
|4 tsp||TUMIX® Anchovy Stock|
|6 pcs||Fried bean curds / taufu pok, cut half|
Ingredients A: finely ground
|6 sprigs||Dried chili, seeded and boiled|
Ingredients A: sides
|600 g||Yellow noodle, blanched and drained|
|100 g||Prawn meat, blanched|
|100 g||Cockle meat, blanched|
|1 small||packet Fish ball, blanched|
|4 pcs||Mustrad, blanched|
|50 g||Bean sprout, blanched|
|3 pcs||Hard-boiled egg, cut half|
|2 pcs||Sliced red chili|
|30 g||Chinese celery, thinly sliced|
|2 tbsp||Fried shallot|
- Heat up oil, sauté ingredient (A) together with curry paste until soft.
- Put in chicken meat and stir fry until half cooked.
- Put in tamarind juice and mix well. Add in coconut milk dan let it boil a while.
- Season with TUMIX® Anchovy Stock , salt and sugar. Lastly, put in the bean curds. Stir well and remove from heat.
- Place some yellow noodle in a bowl, pour in sauce and garnish with sides. Ready to serve.