Egg Drop Soup
Nutrition Value in 1 Serving
Egg drop soup is common among Chinese community. The preparation is simple yet delicious and nutritious.
|1 no||Chicken carcass|
|1 tbsp||Corn flour, mix with 2 tbsp of water|
|2 no||Eggs, beaten|
|1/2 cup||Frozen mi vegetables|
|1/4 tbsp||Sesame oil|
|2 stalks||Spring onion, chopped|
Ingredient A: seasoning
|1/8 tsp||Black pepper powder|
|1 tsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock|
- Boil the chicken carcass and seasoning (A) in the water, and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Remove the chicken carcass.
- Pour the corn flour mixture into chicken stock and stir well.
- Slowly pour in the beaten egg and stir gently.
- Add in the mix vegetables and sesame oil, boil for 1 minute.
- Serve hot with spring onion.
Tips: With the application of AJI-NO-MOTO®, it is able to reduce about 22% of sodium while maintaining the same deliciousness of the dish.