Egg Roll with Sausage
Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
|60 g||Unsalted butter|
|4 stick||Sausage, cut into half lengthwise|
|2 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|4 slices||Cheddar cheese, cut into half|
|50 g||Yellow onion, diced|
|50 g||Tomato, diced|
|50 g||Carrot, diced|
|50 g||Spring onion, diced|
- Heat flat pan, melt some butter, fry the sausage until golden. Set aside.
- Melt some butter, stir-fry yellow onion, tomato and carrot until cooked.
- Add in spring onion. Stir for a while and set aside.
- Crack eggs in a bowl, beat until it is well combined and fluffy with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper.
- Add stir-fried ingredients (A) into egg mixture and mix well.
- Ladled an egg mixture on flat pan. Swirl it even.
- Place cheddar cheese and sausage in middle.
- Fold the side and roll evenly.
- Cut and ready to serve.