Watch The Cooking Video
|12 slices||White Bread / Whole Wheat Bread|
|6 pieces||Beef Bacon (cut into small pieces)|
|½ cup||Cheddar Cheese (shredded)|
|½ teaspoon||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
|Enough||Scallions (sliced finely)|
- Heat the oven at 150°C.
- Grease the muffin mold with butter.
- Cut the bread into round shape by knife or round biscuit cutter and then roll 2 slices of breads to become thinner.
- Put the bread that has been rolled into muffin mold.
- In the pan, heat up cooking oil and fry the beef bacon until half cooked.
- Put the pieces of fried beef bacon into muffin mold that has been coated with bread earlier.
- Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on the top of bacon.
- Break an egg on the top.
- Sprinkle AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper on the top of egg.
- Bake in the oven until the egg whites are cooked (about 10-15 minutes).
- After the egg toast is done, remove it from mold and garnish with sliced scallions.
Product Used for the Recipe
AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper Recipes