Fried Vegetarian Bee Hoon (Rice Vermicelli)
Product Used for the Recipe
Vegetarian Bee Hoon (Rice Vermicelli) is very nutritious as it contains a variety of vegetables, especially tofu which is a source of protein in this recipe.
|200g||Bee hoon dry (soak for 30 minutes before usage)|
|15g||Black fungus (soak till soft and shred)|
|20g||Sweet dried bean curd (shred) – fried|
|20g||Enoki Mushroom (soak till soft)|
|6 Nos||Shiitake Mushroom (shred) – Optional|
|2pcs||Hard Toufu (cut to thick slices) – pre-fried|
|150g||Sawi (Mustard green) – cut into 4cm|
|4 Tbsp||Cooking oil|
|1 Tbsp||Sesame Oil|
|2 Tbsp||SERI-AJI® Nasi Goreng Cina|
|1 Tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|2 Tbsp||Soya sauce|
|½ Tsp||Thick Soya Sauce|
- Heat the cooking oil in pan, when hot adds in the shredded ginger to fry till fragrant.
- Pour in the water and ingredients A simmer for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Put in the bee hoon, black fungus, carrots, cabbage, sawi, tim chock, lily flower, shiitake mushroom and the tauhu.
- Stir fry and mix well
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes
- Splash the sesame oil and stir fry
- To enhance better taste, you may sprinkle some fried shallot before serving.
- You may also enjoy it along with SERI-AJI® Kampung Chili Sauce.