Fruit Cocktail Pudding
Fruit Cocktail Pudding is best served when it's cold because of its soft pudding and colorful fruits. This dessert recipe is also easy to prepare.
|6 g||Jelly (Agar-agar)|
|250 ml||Evaporated milk|
|1 tsp||Vanilla essence|
|14 small packs||Pal Sweet® Sweetener|
|50 g||Mixed fruits in can, cut small|
|50 g||Lychee, cut small|
|50 g||Pineapple, cut small|
|50 g||Nata de Coco, cut small|
- Heat up water, add in jelly and bring to boil.
- When the jelly is fully melted, add in evaporated milk and vanilla essence. Mix thoroughly.
- Remove from fire, put in Pal-Sweet® Sweetener. Mix well and sieve the jelly mixture.
- Lay mixed fruits and nata de coco in the jelly mould. Pour the in jelly mixture, let it cool for a while before putting it in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Remove the pudding from the mould, ready to serve.
Fresh cut fruits can also be used, up to your liking.
Product Used for the Recipe
Pal Sweet® Recipes