Ginger Torch Flower Fried Rice
Fragrant and aromatic fried rice. Delicious yet balanced.
|5 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|200 g||Chicken breast meat, cut into cube|
|150 g||Cabbage, rough cut|
|½ stalk||Ginger torch flower, chopped|
|550 g||White rice|
|1 packet||Seri-Aji® Kampung Style Fried Rice 26g|
- Heat oil and fry anchovies until crispy. Keep aside.
- In the same wok, add in ginger torch flower dan stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add in chicken and cabbage, fry until fully cooked.
- Push all ingredients in the wok aside, add in egg and stir-fry until almost cooked.
- Add rice and Seri-Aji® Kampung Fried Rice 26g. Stir-fry until well-mixed.
- Sprinkle fried anchovies and ready to be served.
Product Used for the Recipe
Seri-Aji® Kampung Style Fried Rice Recipes