Homemade Chicken Veggies Nuggets
Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
|500 g||Chicken thigh meat|
|50 g||Carrot, steamed|
|50 g||Broccoli, steamed|
|4 tbsp||Bread crumbs|
|1 ½ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|1 cup||Wheat flour|
Ingredients B: coating
|½ cup||Wheat flour|
|½ cup||Corn flour|
|1 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|¾ cup||Cold water|
- Combined chicken thigh meat, carrot, broccoli, egg, bread crumbs, AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper and salt in food processor. Blend until it form a paste.
- Over a baking tray, fill the paste into cookie mould over baking tray. Remove it from the mould and repeat the steps until complete. Freeze the chicken paste for about 2 hours.
- In a bowl, combined all ingredients (B). Mix well.
- Heat the cooking oil.
- Coat the nugget with wheat flour follow by batter (B).
- Fry the nugget until half cooked over high heat. Drain and cool it down.
- Fry again until crispy over medium heat and ready to serve.
- Wet cutter and spoon to ease the mould process.
- To prepare frozen nugget, prepare until step 6 and freeze the nugget.
- Other than using food processor, chicken paste can be prepared by chopping.
- Nugget can be kept in freezer for later frying.