KAW Kampung Fried Rice
Watch The Cooking Video
|4 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|200 g||Chicken Meat, cut into small pieces|
|100 g||Water spinach, cut into 3cm|
|4 cups / 550 g||White rice|
|1 packet||SERI-AJI® KAW Kampung Fried Rice Seasoning 26g|
- Heat cooking oil, fry the anchovy until crispy. Put aside.
- With same oil, sauté chicken meat, water spinach and eggs.
- Add in rice and sprinkle 1 packet of SERI-AJI® KAW Kampung Fried Rice Seasoning, stir-fry until even.
- Add in fried anchovy, stir for a while. Serve hot.
- By using cold rice, the fried rice will be more evenly coated.
- Other than cold rice, rice which is cooked with lesser water can also produce evenly coated fried rice.
Product Used for the Recipe
Seri-Aji® Kampung Style Fried Rice Recipes