Product Used for the Recipe
Please Select an Option
Ingredient A: finely ground
|3 cups||Hot water|
|5 pcs||Butterfly-pea flower|
|1 pcs||Kaffir lime leaf|
|1 tbsp||SERI-AJI® Yangchow Fried Rice Seasoning|
- Soak butterfly-pea flower in water.
- Put rice into rice cooker. Add in butterfly-pea flower water, SERI-AJI® Yangchow Fried Rice Seasoning and the rest of the ingredients. Stir well and boil until well cooked.
- Ready to serve with sauce, coconut sambal and chili sambal.
|1 ½ tbsp||Cooking oil|
|¼ tbsp||Tamarind, mixed with 1 cup of water|
|½ cup||Coconut milk|
- Stir fry ingredient (A) until fragrant.
- Put in tamarind juice and season with salt and sugar.
- Add in coconut milk dan stir thoroughly until boiling. Set aside.
|4 sprigs||Dried chili, cut, seeded and boiled|
|1 pcs||Garcinia atroviridis|
|1 inch||Ginger, sliced|
|100 g||Grated coconut|
- Boil the fish with garcinia atroviridis and also ginger. Remove the flesh and crush to a soft mash.
- Mash shallots, garlic and lemongrass until smooth.
- Toast the grated coconut without oil in a pan until golden brown. Stir in the mashed ingredients and fish until dry. Season with salt and sugar.
|4 pcs||Red chili, cut and seeded|
- Ground red chili and garlic until fine.
- Season with vinegar and sugar.
For perfect rice texture, stir and loosen the rice when it is cooked.