Kuih Gulung (Ketayap)
Watch The Cooking Video
Kuih Gulung or known as Ketayap is a soft and delicious traditional dessert. This Kuih Ketayap recipe is easy to prepare and suitable to be served for breakfast or afternoon tea.
Ingredients A: Filling
|100 g||Fresh grated coconut, white part only|
|40 g||Palm sugar, chopped|
|2 strings||Pandan leaf, tied into knot|
Ingredients B: Skin
|1 packet||Seri-Aji® Tepung Goreng Pisang 150g|
|1 cup||Coconut milk|
|2 strings||Pandan leaf, cut|
|2 drops||Green colouring|
- Put all ingredients in a pan and cook over low heat.
- Stir until palm sugar and granulated sugar are melted and mixed well with the fresh grated coconut.
- Stir until slightly dry and keep aside to cool down.
- Put coconut milk, egg, pandan leaves, green colouring and water into a blender and grind until smooth.
- Add Seri-Aji® Tepung Goreng Pisang 150g and grind again until well blended. Filter using strainer.
- Heat a non-stick pan and brush with a little oil.
- Pour 1 scoop of batter (note: according to the size of pan used) into the pan and turn the pan left and right to get a round shape.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the bottom is browned.
- Lift and put the filling, fold and roll.
- Ready to be served.
Product Used for the Recipe
Seri-Aji® Banana Fritter Flour