Lala Clam Soup
Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
|500 gm||Lala Clams|
|1 clove||Garlic (pounded)|
|1 large||Yellow Onion (sliced)|
|1 inch||Ginger (sliced)|
|1 stalk||Lemongrass (pounded)|
|1||Red Chili (sliced)|
|1||Bird’s Eye Chili (cut into half)|
|To taste||AJI-SHIO® Pepper|
|1½ tsp||TUMIX® Anchovy Stock|
|1 spring||Coriander Leaves and Spring Onion (shredded)|
- Heat oil and sauté garlic, yellow onion, ginger and lemongrass until fragrance.
- Add the water and TUMIX® Anchovy Stock and boil over medium heat.
- Add in the bird’s eye red chili, red chili and lala clams.
- Bring to boil for a while then add salt and AJI-SHIO® Pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle the coriander leaves and spring onion.
- Serve while it is hot.
The technique of cooking lala or any seafood would only take a short time. This is to prevent it from getting hard.