Luo Han Zai (Vegetarian Delight)
A delicious vegetables dish with assorted vegetables, a perfect dish to enjoy with warm white rice.
|200 g||Japanese mustard, rinsed|
|2 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|½ can||Button mushroom, halved|
|½ can||Young corn, cut into 2 lengthwise|
|½ can||Straw mushroom, halved|
|1 nos||Preserved red bean curd|
|10 g||Glass noodle, soaked in water|
|½ tbsp||Potato starch, mix with 1 tbsp water|
|3 nos||Black mushroom, soaked in water, sliced|
|10 g||Dried black fungus, soaked in water, sliced|
|50 g||Carrot, sliced|
|3 pcs||Tau fu pok, sliced|
|1 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
- Cut Japanese mustard, then blanch it over boiling water and place it around plate. Keep aside.
- Heat oil, stir-fry button mushroom, young corn, straw mushroom and red bean curd.
- Add in all ingredients (A), stir-fry until well cooked.
- Add in glass noodle and thicken it with potatoes starch mixture.
- Plate the dishes in the middle of Japanese mustard. Serve warm.
Product Used for the Recipe
AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper Recipes