Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
Mashed Potato recipe is a complementary side dish for fans of western food such as roast chicken or roast meat. This simple recipe is also suitable for light meals for your small children.
|550 g||Russet potatoes, steamed|
|1 ½ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
|3 tbsp||Cooking cream|
|20 g||Unsalted butter|
|4 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|2 stick||Sausage, cubed|
|4 tbsp||Cooking cream|
|2 stalk||Spring onion, diced|
- Mashed all ingredients (A) until well combined. Set aside.
- Heat cooking oil, fry the sausage until half crispy. Drain, cool it down and fry again until crispy.
- To serve, place some mashed potato in individual casing.
- Pour some cooking cream, sprinkle sausage and spring onion.
- Ready to serve.
- Sprinkle AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper.
- Spoon some red pasta sauce with minced chicken on top of mashed potato.
- Double-frying provides crispier fried food.
- To serve, use piping bag with nozzle to provide more interesting shape