Meaty Sweet Potato Porridge
Nutrition Value in 1 Serving
Simple cooking that is tasty when serve warm. It is suitable for elderly and small children.
|200 g||Chicken breast, cubed|
|1 cup||Rice grain, washed and drained|
|1 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|1/2 inch||Ginger, shredded|
|200 g||Sweet potato, diced|
|1 no||Hard boiled salted egg, chopped|
|1 stalk||Spring onion, shredded|
Ingredients A: Marinade
- Marinate the chicken with ingredients (A) for 30 minutes.
- Boil the rice with water over medium fire. Add more water if needed.
- Heat cooking oil in saucepan, stir-fry ginger and marinated chicken until fragrant.
- Transfer the stir-fried chicken into the half-cooked porridge.
- Add in sweet potatoes, stir well.
- Cover and cook until the meat is done and sweet potato become soft.
- Serve with salted egg, sesame oil and some spring onion.
With the application of AJI-NO-MOTO®, it is able to reduce about 22% of sodium while maintaining the same deliciousness of the dish.