Minced Chicken with Egg Tofu
Soft texture and high protein dish.
Nutrition Value in 1 Serving
|150 g||Minced chicken|
|3 tube||Egg tofu, cut|
|1 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|1 inch||Ginger, minced|
|2-3 cloves||Garlic, minced|
|1 small bowl||Green peas or mixed vegetables|
|1/2 tbsp||Corn flour mix with 1 tbsp of water (optional)|
Ingredient A: Marinate
|1 no||Egg white|
|1 tsp||Fish sauce|
|1 tsp||Sesame oil|
|1 tsp||Corn starch|
Ingredient B: Seasoning
|1/8 tsp||Dark soy sauce|
|3/4 tsp||AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning|
- Marinate the minced chicken with ingredient (A) around 30 minutes.
- Marinate tofu for a while with vinegar.
- Deep fry the marinated tofu till golden brown and set aside.
- Heat oil in wok, sauté minced ginger and garlic. Add in minced meat and stir fry a while.
- Add in tofu and water, allow to simmer for a few minutes. Add in the green peas and seasoning (B).
- Lastly, add in corn flour mixture, mix well. Ready to serve.
With the application of AJI-NO-MOTO®, it is able to reduce about 11% of sodium while maintaining the same deliciousness of the dish.
Product Used for the Recipe