Mixed Vegetable with Cabbage
Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
|200 g||Chicken meat, sliced|
|1 ½ tsp||Salt|
|2 tsp||Sweet soy sauce|
|¼ tsp||Sesame oil|
|1 ½ tbsp||Cooking oil|
|3 cloves||Garlic, thinly sliced|
|½ inch||Ginger, thinly sliced|
|2||Red chilies, slanting sliced|
|150 g||Carrot, cut in to stick|
|1 cup||Hot water|
|150 g||Shimeji mushroom|
|250 g||Cabbage, cut|
- Marinate the chicken with AJI-NO-MOTO®, salt, sweet soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Heat the cooking oil, stir-fry garlic, ginger and red chillies.
- Add in marinated chicken and stir-fry for a while.
- Add in carrot and hot water, stir until half cooked.
- Add in mushroom and cabbage. Stir well until fully cooked. Ready to serve.