Mixed Vegetables with Gravy
Watch The Cooking Video
Mixed vegetables with gravy is a delicious and hearty dish that can be made within minutes. This simple meal is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal, or as a side dish at a dinner party. They can be served as an accompaniment to any main course or as a side dish on its own. The vegetables are cooked in a simple broth, with the gravy adding richness and depth of flavour. The mixed vegetable with gravy dish is also versatile - you can customise them to fit your tastebuds. Vegetables can be varied in whatever way you like, so feel free to experiment. Some vegetables that we recommend to be used in this dish are: cauliflower, carrot, broccoli and baby corn.
|3 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|3 clove||Garlic, sliced|
|200 g||Shrimp, cleaned|
|2 tsp||Oyster sauce|
|1 tsp||Salt, or to taste|
|100 g||Carrot, sliced|
|50 g||Baby corn|
|50 g||Snap peas|
|1 tbsp||Corn flour, mixed with 2 tbsp of water|
- Heat cooking oil.
- Stir-fry shallot and garlic.
- Add in shrimp and stir-fry for a while.
- Pour in water and season with AJI-NO-MOTO®, oyster sauce and salt.
- Add in cauliflower, carrot and baby corn. Bring to boil.
- Add in broccoli and snap peas and stir until boiling.
- Add in corn flour mixture and stir until thickens.
- When the vegetables are fully cooked, the dish is ready to serve.
Product Used for the Recipe