Mixed Vegetables with Gravy
Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
The variety of vegetables in this Mixed Vegetables with Gravy recipe will surely make your meal more attractive and quick to prepare.
|3 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|3 clove||Garlic, sliced|
|200 g||Shrimp, cleaned|
|2 tsp||Oyster sauce|
|1 tsp||Salt, or to taste|
|100 g||Carrot, sliced|
|50 g||Baby corn|
|50 g||Snap peas|
|1 tbsp||Corn flour, mixed with 2 tbsp of water|
- Heat cooking oil.
- Stir-fry shallot and garlic.
- Add in shrimp and stir-fry for a while.
- Pour in water and season with AJI-NO-MOTO®, oyster sauce and salt.
- Add in cauliflower, carrot and baby corn. Bring to boil.
- Add in broccoli and snap peas and stir until boiling.
- Add in corn flour mixture and stir until thickens.
- When the vegetables are fully cooked, the dish is ready to serve.