Mixed Vegetables with Gravy and Squid
Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
|2 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|3 cloves||Garlic, sliced|
|6 pieces||Squid, cut into ring|
|1 ½ cup||Water|
|3||Baby corn, cut|
|150 g||Chinese broccoli (kailan), cut into 1 inch length|
|150 g||French bean, cut into 1 inch length|
|1||Red chilli, sliced|
|1 tbsp||Corn flour, mixed with 2 tbsp of water.|
- Heat the cooking oil, stir-fry the shallot and garlic until slight brown.
- Add in squid and stir-fry until half cooked.
- Add in water, season with AJI-NO-MOTO® and salt.
- Add in baby corns and simmer until half cooked.
- Add in Chinese broccoli (kailan) and French beans. Mix well.
- Add in red chilli and mix well.
- Pour in corn flour mixture and stir until thicken.
- When the vegetables are cooked, the dish is ready to serve.