Mixed Vegetables with Sambal
Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
Ingredients A: blended
|6||Dried Chili, boiled|
|4 tbsp||Cooking Oil|
|100g||Long Bean, cut|
|2||Winged Bean, sliced|
|½ cup||Stink Bean, halved|
|1||Red Chili, sliced|
|1 tbsp||Rasa Sifu™ All-In-One Seasoning|
- Heat the cooking oil, stir-fry the blended ingredient until oil has separated.
- Season with Rasa Sifu™, stir well.
- Add in eggplant and long bean, stir-fry until half cooked.
- Add in winged bean and stink bean. Stir-fry for a while.
- Add in red chili and onion, stir-fry until slightly soften.
- Ready to serve.