Mixed Vegetables with Sweet and Sour Gravy
Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
|2 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|1||Red Onion, sliced|
|4 cloves||Garlic, sliced|
|2 tbsp||Tomato sauce|
|2 tsp||Fish sauce|
|1 tsp||Lemon juice|
|150 g||Carrot, cut into small pieces|
|150 g||Broccoli, cut into small pieces|
|150 g||Asparagus, cut into 1 inch length|
|1 ½ cup||Water|
|1 tbsp||Corn flour, mixed with 2 tbsp water|
- Heat the cooking oil. Stir-fry the red onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Add in prawn and stir-fry until half cooked.
- Season with AJI-NO-MOTO®, salt and sugar. Add in tomato sauce, fish sauce and lemon juice.
- Add in carrot, stir-fry until half cooked.
- Add in broccoli and asparagus.
- Pour in water and mix well. Boil until the vegetables cooked.
- Thicken with corn flour mixture.
- Ready to serve.