Mushroom Egg Drop Soup
Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
Simple and easy Mushroom Egg Drop Soup cook at home. Nourishing and warming dish.
|1 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|1 clove||Garlic, minced|
|¼ nos||Holland onion, small diced|
|150 g||Oyster mushrooms, teared into smaller size|
|½ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
- Heat cooking oil, stir-fry garlic and onion.
- Add in oyster mushroom and continue to sauté until it is slightly soft.
- Pour in water and bring to boil.
- Slow down the heat and slowly pour in the egg, and stir a bit.
- Seasons with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper and salt. Ready to serve.
When cleaning oyster mushroom, avoid rinsing it for too long because it will absorb water easily.