Mushroom Fried Rice
|4 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|200 g||Chicken Meat, cut into small pieces|
|50 g||Carrot, diced|
|50 g||Button mushroom, sliced|
|50 g||Oyster mushroom|
|4 cups / 550g||White rice|
|1 packet||SERI-AJI® Yong Chow Fried Rice Seasoning 26g|
|1 stalk||Spring onion, diced|
- Heat the cooking oil, stir-fry chicken until half cooked.
- Add carrot and stir for a while.
- Add in button mushroom and oyster mushroom, stir-fry for a while.
- Add in the eggs, stir-fry until cooked.
- Add in rice and sprinkle 1 packet of SERI-AJI® Yong Chow Fried Rice Seasoning 26g, stir-fry until even.
- Add spring onion and mix well.
- Serve hot.
Product Used for the Recipe
Seri-Aji® Yangchow Fried Rice Recipes