Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
Nasi Lemak recipe is easy and fast is definitely your favorite because it is complete with simple rice preparation and well-seasoned Sambal Tumis.
Please Select an Option
Coconut Rice and Condiments
|550 g||Rice grain|
|200 ml||Coconut milk|
|2 pieces||Pandan leaf, knotted|
|100 g||Cucumber, sliced|
|3||Egg, hardboiled and halve|
|50 g||Anchovy, fried|
|50 g||Peanuts, fried|
- Put in rice grain, water, salt, coconut milk, pandan leaves and AJI-NO-MOTO® into a rice cooker and let it cook.
|1 tbsp||Tamarind paste|
|300 ml||Hot water|
Ingredient A: blended finely (Sambal)
|¾ cup||Cooking oil|
|40 g||Dried chili, cut, remove seed, boiled.|
|5 g||Shrimp paste|
- Heat a pan and sauté ingredient (A) until oil rises to the top.
- Pour in tamarind paste and hot water mixture, stir well.
- Add in AJI-NO-MOTO®, sugar and salt.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add in sliced shallots and cook until they soften.
- Serve cooked rice together with sambal, hardboiled egg, cucumber, peanut and anchovy.