One Pan Spaghetti
Watch The Cooking Video
Pasta has become one of the world’s most popular dishes. It’s loved by Italians and non-Italians alike because of its simplicity, ease of making, and can be tweaked to be enjoyed by everyone. A classic plate of spaghetti usually consists of spaghetti noodles, tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese. Some people like to add mushrooms to their spaghetti, while others like to put toppings on top of their spaghetti – meatballs, minced meat and more. It is typically served with a warm serving of toasted garlic bread on the side. Spaghetti is a versatile dish that can be enjoyed at any time of the day so why not satisfy your pasta cravings today?
|4 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|5 clove||Garlic, chopped|
|250 g||Chicken meat, cut|
|5||Shitake mushroom, sliced|
|10||Cherry tomatoes, halved|
|1 ½ tsp||Salt|
|1 tsp||Chili flakes|
|1 stalk||Parsley, chopped|
- Heat the cooking oil, saute the garlic until golden.
- Add in chicken meat, fry until golden brown.
- Add in shitake mushroom and cherry tomatoes, fry until cooked.
- Season with AJI-NO-MOTO® and salt.
- Add in spaghetti and water. Boil for 15-17 minutes. Stir once a while until the water is evaporate.
- Add chili flakes and parsley, mix well and serve.
If don’t have big pan, break the spaghetti to fit in.
Product Used for the Recipe