One Pot Mushroom Chicken Rice
Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
Simple recipe with combination of Mushroom, rice and chicken cooked in one pot with simple step. The recipe perfect for whole family to enjoy.
|300 g||Chicken meat|
|1 packet||SERI-AJI® Yong Chow Fried Rice Seasoning 26g|
|2 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|½||Yellow onion, diced|
|100 g||Oyster mushroom|
|100 g||Button mushroom, sliced|
|100 g||Carrot, sliced|
|1 ¼ cup||Rice grain, washed|
|1 ¼ cup||Water|
|2 stalk||Spring onion, diced|
- Season chicken with 1 tsp of SERI-AJI® Yong Chow Fried Rice Seasoning.
- Heat the cooking oil, saute chicken and add in yellow onion.
- Add in oyster mushroom, button mushroom and carrot.
- Add rice grain, water and remaining SERI-AJI® Yong Chow Fried Rice. Mix well.
- Add in egg and let the rice cook as usual.
- Sprinkle spring onion, ready to serve.