One Pot Seafood Rice
Watch The Cooking Video
The recipe was inspired by the famous Italian food, Paella. This One Pot Seafood Rice recipe is prepared in a single pot that perfect for Malaysian tastes. This recipe is easy and delicious with seafood flavours for all seafood lovers.
|½ cup||Cooking oil|
|3 cloves||Galirc, minced|
|A pinch of||Tumeric powder|
|1 packet||SERI-AJI® Anchovy Fried Rice Seasoning 26g|
|1 ½ cup||Rice, grain|
|10 stick||French bean, diced|
|2 stalk||Coriander leaves, shredded|
- Heat cooking oil, saute shallot, garlic, red capsicum and tomato until fragrant.
- Add in turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add in water and season with SERI-AJI® Anchovy Fried Rice Seasoning.
- Add in rice grain and spread it evenly.
- Arrange seafood on the rice and let the rice cook as usual.
- Add in French bean and coriander leaves. Cover the lid and let it steam for 10 minutes.
- Ready to serve.
Product Used for the Recipe
Seri-Aji® Anchovy Flavour Fried Rice Recipes