One Pot Tomato Chicken Rice
Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
4 - 5 Servings
The recipe was inspired by Tomato Rice. A wholesome meal cooked in a pot with a simple step. Rich in tomato flavour that suits the whole family.
|300 g||Chicken meat|
|1 packet||SERI-AJI® Chicken Fried Rice Seasoning 26g|
|2 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|½||Yellow onion, diced|
|½ cup||Tomato puree|
|1 ¼ cup||Rice grain|
|1 ¼ cup||Water|
|1||Red chili, sliced|
|2 stalk||Coriander leave, sliced|
- Marinade the chicken with 1 tsp of SERI-AJI® Chicken Fried Rice Seasoning.
- Heat the cooking oil, saute the chicken and yellow onion.
- Add in tomato puree, saute for a while.
- Add in rice grain, mix well.
- Season with remaining SERI-AJI® Chicken Fried Rice Seasoning.
- Add in water and mix well and let the rice cook as usual.
- Sprinkle red chili and coriander leave. Ready to serve.