Pan-Fried Salmon Fillet With Sauteed Pasta
Watch The Cooking Video
Crispy and juicy Pan-Fried Salmon Fillet perfect to serve with fulfilling Sautéed Pasta. Delicious and convenient meal for lunch or dinner at home.
|4 pcs||Salmon fillet|
|1 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|1 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|3 tbsp||Olive oil|
|1 tbsp||Unsalted butter|
Ingredients A: sauteed pasta
|2 tbsp||Olive oil|
|6 cloves||Garlic, minced|
|190 g||Spaghetti, boiled and drained|
|10 nos||Cherry tomatoes, halved|
|1 tbsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
|1 tbsp||Parsley, chopped|
- Season the salmon with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper, lemon juice and salt.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan and melt the butter.
- Place the salmon fillets on the pan, skin side facing down. Pan fry until golden and crisp, about 4 minutes.
- Then flip the fillets and reduce the heat to medium. Continue pan frying about 4 to 5 minutes until the meat side is golden and crisp.
- Turn off the heat and set aside.
- For pasta, heat the olive oil and sauté garlic.
- Add in spaghetti and cherry tomato, mix well.
- Season with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper.
- Sprinkle the parsley and ready to serve with fried salmon fillet.
Product Used for the Recipe
AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper Recipes
AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper Recipes